Full-time Chennai 1+ years 2.4L to 3.6L
We're looking for an energetic python/django developer to join our small team in Chennai. The ideal candidate's responsibilities include developing & maintaining high-quality back-end systems for web applications.
We have team members spread across cities and are very process-driven. We make it a top priority to document everything we do. So, we expect our team members to,
- Have excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Be a proactive team player
- Be passionate about code-quality and self-improvement
- Collaborate with other team members when necessary
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good understanding of Python concepts
- Must embrace the pythonic way of coding
- Must have minimum 1 year of working experience in,
- Packange management using PIP
- Virtual environment venv and virtualenv
- Object-oriented programming
- Web application frameworks - Django and Django REST framework
- Git VCS
- RDBMS such as SQLite, PostgreSQL and/or MySQL
- NoSQL database such as MongoDB
- Knowledge of the following is good-to-have but NOT mandatory
- Key-value store such as Redis and Memcached
- Test-driven development (TDD)
- Containerisation using Docker
- Unix based OS like macOS or Linux
- Agile sprints
- Project management tools like JIRA, Shortcut, Asana, Trello, etc.
Take home up to ₹3,60,000 per annum depending on experience.
Our core working hours are from 09:30 am till 6pm IST from Monday till Friday. We do support flexible working hours (after the probation period).
If you feel you’ll be a perfect fit for this role, then please email your resume and work samples to careers (at) webinative (dot) com.