Part-time Remote 1+ years 1.4L to 1.8L
We're looking for an experienced software tester to understand/analyse requirements, identify bugs and assess the quality of our software products - web and mobile applications.
We have team members spread across cities and are very process-driven. We make it a top priority to document everything that we do. So we expect our team members to,
- Have excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Be a proactive team player.
- Be passionate about continuous self-improvement.
- Mentor other team members when necessary.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 12 months of experience in,
- manual testing of various parts in a web application
- front-end: responsiveness and usability (in-browser)
- back-end: APIs and functionality (Postman, CLI, Python)
- database: data storage and integrity (SQL)
- Knowledge about the following is good-to-have but NOT mandatory.
- Django framework.
- CLI utils like Bash, ZSH, etc.
- Unix based OS like macOS or Ubuntu Linux.
- Agile Sprints.
- Project management tools like JIRA, Asana and Trello.
Take home up to ₹1,80,000 per annum depending on experience.
Our core working hours are from 09:30 am till 6pm IST from Monday till Friday. We expect our part-time team members to commit a minimum of 20 hours per week. We do support flexible working hours (after the probation period).
If you feel you’ll be a perfect fit for this role, then please email your resume and work samples to careers (at) webinative (dot) com.